Sunday, August 23, 2009

DAY 7 WORKING THROUGH PTSD

Ok here it is a week has gone by. Made dinner every night even if it was left overs. I made it I LIVED.. Some days I didnt think I could do it but I did. Tonight I made velveeta cheesy chicken broccoli macaroni dish it was easy to make but hard to clean up it stuck to the pan. Now you ask did I find my Joy today yes I did I talked with my sister who lives in a different state we have never met, we had the same bio-father I was not raised with him. she was. He is gone now but we found each other and to make a long long story short we email each other every day but today she called me and we talked and laughed YES I LAUGHED for hours. I have not Laughed in such a long time. It felt good to talk and compare our kids and our ailments. Plus last night after I had signed off of here, my 10 month old grandson and his father my son where at the door. I watched the baby for him so he could go and visit a friend for an hour. My grandson's smile when he saw me was My Joy for last night and I got a bigger Joy out of giving him a cookie at 9:00 at night ha ha its fun to be grandma.. wonder what time the sugar ware off so he could fall asleep.. now that right there will but a smile on any moms face or grandma's... what happens at grandmas stays at grandmas.. I am just glad he cant talk yet and tell on me for giving him a cookie so late at night.. wow I think I am feeling better and for the first time in a long time I am wondering what tomorrow will bring in stead of dreading tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! I love all of the imagery of joy and action and LIVING. Ahhhh. :)

    ReplyDelete